Responsible for maintaining the Group’ websites up to date. optimizing the online platforms of the Group companies and brands. This includes sharing a creative content and marketing any product (digital or not) using the online marketing tools.
1. Assists with creating, curating or editing digital content for social media, including photos, videos, info-graphics, blog posts, etc.
2. Makes sure that the websites and apps are up to date while coordinating with the concerned teams (commercial, sales, showroom, etc.)
3. Handles the social media support on a daily basis while making sure to always optimize the response rate.
4. Monitors community engagement, responds and positively engages in a timely manner with community members to foster growth, increase brand loyalty and trust.
5. Creates content related to the e-commerce on a daily basis while coordinating with the Digital Executive to include it in the social media schedule.
6. Coordinates with the hotline and the service centers to solve the cases received from the social platforms.
7. Coordinates with the hotline and makes sure that the campaigns are well briefed.
8. Prepares a weekly report accompanied with an analysis of the social media activities, engagements and updates.
9. Supports the Digital team with the e-commerce newsletters.
10. Supports the Digital team with the websites creation by providing the requirements needed and adding the related content to the website.
11. Writes interesting articles and share them on the websites media/news pages, and on social media.
12. Supports the digital department with related projects.
13. Generates and escalates periodic and requested reports on changes in the market condition, competitive activities, and client preference/needs ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
14. Fills all required reports on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bases.
15. Performs other assigned duties by the direct manager.
University degree in Business, Marketing Major or related field.
1. At least 1 year of Social Media or Digital Marketing in a similar position and similar sector.
2. Solid understanding of online Marketing fundamentals.
3. Familiar with the Digital tools and interfaces
4. Excellent Computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Communication Skills, both oral and written.
2. Deals well with pressure
3. Analytical thinking
4. Photoshop skills
5. Interpersonal skills
7. Creative, out of the box thinking
9. Fluent in English