The Production manager is responsible for the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
1. Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines based on production orders prepared by the project manager.
2. Ensure that health and safety requirements are met.
3. Apply quality control.
4. Oversee production processes.
5. Re-negotiate schedules or timescales as necessary.
6. Liaise with project manager and staff sales.
7. Complete packing lists before delivery to clients.
8. Monitor workers progress and efficiency.
9. Report on daily production to project manager.
10. Ensure direct communication between factory and office.
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture or equivalent.
• Time management
• Stress management
• Flexible with project management software and tools
• Microsoft Office