The company is now constituting an executive team and is looking for a motivated and committed administrative officer in charge of:
Office/human resources management
• Lead and undertake the procurement of office works, goods and services.
• Manage maintenance and support of IT functions and office management and ensure proper functioning of the information technology
• Ensure proper assets management and maintenance of the office premises, computers, accessories, furniture and equipment
• Ensure proper functioning of an archiving and documentation system, including uploads in Sharepoint and Onedrive
• Be responsible for the logistics of the office and meetings
• Liaise with NSSF, Insurance companies, Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Interior for all matters related to HR and legal
• Implement proper payroll administration and liaise with the NSSF
• Ensure all supporting financial documentation is prepared and filed according to internal guidelines and procedures
• Manage and update accounting system on daily basis.
• Reconcile cash and bank accounts on a weekly basis.
• Prepare, check and file financial and administrative project documents, including: invoices, payment vouchers, bank documents, providers’ and staff contracts.
• Assist the coordinator in responding to audit inquiries and requests for financial information. Prepare all documents requested for an audit (external or internal) and be read to respond to any audit inquires.
• Identify and discuss any administrative and financial issues with the coordinator in a timely way.
Experience and competencies:
• Three (3) years of relevant experience and technical work in the sectors of administration. and finance (experience in civil society organizations is a plus)
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft 365
• Good planning and problem solving skills,
• Open and positive attitude,
• Ability to read and write English and Arabic is a must
• Political experience is a definite plus
• Young age and diversity is a plus