A leading Glass company is looking for a junior and experienced Senior Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying its financial transactions in its branch in Aley.
The junior accountant will be responsible for the followings duties:
- Prepare, invoices, receipts, statement of accounts, credit notes…
- Arrange collection from clients and Drivers.
- Help with cash and bank statement reconciliation
- Data entry
Senior accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing and managing month-end close procedures.
The senior accountant will be responsible for the followings duties:
- Recording and posting transactions in the accounting system.
- Controlling purchase vouchers.
- Preparing the receivable aging report and following up with customers for payments.
- Monthly bank reconciliation and daily petty cash reconciliation.
- Monthly preparation of provision and depreciation.
- Assisting with VAT declaration.
- Performing other duties in line with the scope of work and as assigned by the direct manager.
-Can join as soon as possible
- BA holder or equivalent in Business
- Knowledge / experience in Software Group is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Good level of computer literacy (Word, Excel and Outlook)