Language: A high level of English and Arabic is essential (reading, writing and speaking).
Education: A tertiary degree is essential. BA, BS, Certificate in Administration or any other equivalent qualification will be considered.
Technical skills and abilities: Experience and competency with basic programs is essential (MS Office Suite, Avaya telephone system, Internet Explorer, Courier software).
Experience: 2 - 4 years.
We are seeking versatile candidates who can:
• Attend to the reception including answering telephones, transferring calls, and greeting and directing visitors;
• Coordinate the pick-up, delivery, and distribution of mail and packages received by courier and post;
• Organise travel, accommodation, transport, and meetings for team members;
• Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies, including liaising with vendors;
• Update office calendar daily to provide an overview of staff activities;
• Attend to miscellaneous errands for the office and assist in various administrative functions and other tasks as assigned;
• Support the Office Manager in negotiating and arranging the purchase of office supplies, furniture, office equipment, and so on as per firm policies and budgets;
• Act as a main point of contact in the local support function providing assistance to the wider business on projects and company initiatives; and
• Act as a personal assistant to designated managers.