• Wellbeing of our IT systems
• Systems mandatory knowledge includes: Linux and Windows, DNS, Databases and CRM,
• Systems preferred knowledge: VMWARE, Openstack and Thin clients
• Perform daily system monitoring of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
• Bachelor degree or engineering degree in computer science.
• Systems Administration or System Engineer certification in Unix and Microsoft. (VM and/or Openstack is a Plus)
• Min 3 - 5 years of experience in the above requirements
• Great monthly package
• CNSS and Insurance
• Internal and external training
• Bonus based on performance