Our Client is a leading multinational company operating in different Health fields.
Plan and conduct direct marketing activities for potential clients.
• Create offers for target clients using the needed marketing tools as approved by management.
• Plan and participate in social events to promote company’s services.
• Present the company’s products and services to clients with the available sales tools.
• Present & notify potential clients on the benefits of using the safest sustainable solution for health, property and the environment through their use of the company’s services.
• Identify high potential clients, rate them and get appointments to sell them.
• Survey premises to estimate technical & pricing requirements.
• Achieve monthly targets set by the company.
• Educate clients on the processes for them to achieve optimum value from the company’s services.
• Prepare offers & send them to potential prospects and handle after-sales follow-up.
• Handle renewals of contracts, when needed.
• Submit weekly and monthly sales reports.
• Participate in sales meetings.
• Follow up on any sales cycles in action and report progress.
• Ensure the proper referral system is maintained.
• Manage your filing and documentation at all times.
• Report new sales and contract renewals to the operations.
•MUST be holder of a bachelor degree in Nutrition / Food Technology / Food Engineering / Food Production
•Fluent in English
•2 to 5 years of B2B Sales experience
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
•Good command of MS office
Follow / Like our page to learn more about our vacancies https://www.facebook.com/Karackterz-1265001266845881/
Follow our page to learn more about our latest vacancies by clicking on: https://lnkd.in/gA8nT8y