3-4 years of experience
BA or BS and MBA or MS a plus
Good writing ability
Creativity and expression.
Influencing and negotiation skills
1. Lead presentations to potential customers , promote Microsoft Dynamics ERP and local ERP ( Noria)
2. Responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities within Lebanon in order to maintain a healthy opportunity pipeline.
3. Present a realistic and well-controlled forecast based on continuous pipeline generation and management
4. Lead the sales / presales engagement, growing overall software license and service revenue, and achieving net new names goals by focusing on sales within the country.
5. Control the sales cycles resulting in customer signature.
6. Maintain a solid knowledge of the company's solutions, and supporting services
7. Define, present, and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objective
8. Discover and analyze customers' business and technical problems, and connect the appropriate solution that aligns to their needs.
9. Guide customers through technology options and strategies.
10. Ability to articulate a high level of understanding related to both the cloud and on-premise software environment.
11. Providing product demonstrations to technical and non-technical audience.
12. Prepare costings proposals ensuring information provided by consultants and materials within required timelines.
13. Arranging weekly sales meetings to discuss the forecast, quote, order, visit and activity information
14. Keep track of all the Leads / Opportunities / Quotes / Orders / Activities on Dynamics CRM Online.