We are recruiting a Cashier & Credit Controller for Vintage Jal El Dib. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Handle customers' payments in retail stores, make change, hand out receipts and balance the cash at the end of each shift.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards or vouchers.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Bag, box, wrap, and gift-wrap merchandise.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Set up and close cash registers, prepare deposits and balance cash.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Perform periodic inventory of stock on hand Set up displays of merchandise in windows or display cases.
- Mark prices on shelves and items.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Prepare monthly reports as requested by direct supervisor.
- Share knowledge with co-workers and ensure appropriate knowledge transfer to cover duties during illness vacations, training, etc.
Working hours: Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM till 7:00 PM or 12:00 PM till 9:00 PM