a) Completes applications development and contributing to team meeting.
b) Participate in layout and styles design.
c) Maintain and update website(s), ensure consistency, accuracy and compliance with development and security standards.
d) Analyse information from use cases, business requirements documentation, subject matter experts, and other developers to help define, design, and implement world class solutions and integration with different systems.
e) Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts and clear arguments for the different solutions proposed.
f) Handle the deployment or installation of the developed applications.
g) Understand database architecture and manipulate it.
h) Ability to write optimized and secured SQL stored procedures and functions.
i) Interpreting graphic visual or interaction designs in required programming languages.
j) Creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework.
l) Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
m) Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
n) Presenting ideas for system improvements.
- The incumbent must hold Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3 years experience in related field.
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET.
- Good experience in .NET Entity framework.
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and AJAX.
- Good experience in Web Services.
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation.
- Good experience in writing optimized SQL stored procedures.