1. Oversee day-to-day tasks of the IT support team.
2. Manage team’s appointments at customers’ sites.
3. Assist customers over the phone and through remote support.
4. Attend to customer’s site to assist the technical team in complex projects/incidents.
5. Fill in the place of the technical support personnel in case of shortage.
6. Follow up with the team to ensure best possible efficiency and customer satisfaction.
7. Document all incidents and changes within the company’s Help Desk and Inventory management system.
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in a related position.
2. Excellent communication skills is a must.
3. Previous experience in the IT Services Industry is a plus.
4. Experience in Microsoft Windows Server Infrastructure is a must(Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Hyper-V,…)
5. Driving License for car and motorcycle preferred.
A successful candidate would demonstrate:
1. Leadership abilities.
2. Experience in Microsoft technologies.
3. People communication skills.
4. Structural thinking skills.