As a developer/programmer, you will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites and mobile applications, from layout to function, and according to clients’ specifications. You will also coordinate with designers, to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Academic qualifications are required.
Technical Skills & Experience:
• Minimum experience of 3 years with a variety of projects, and to include the following skills:
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..)
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Skills in organizing and planning your work
• Excellent communication skills
• Good manners
Hours and Environment
• In theory your working will be around 45 hours per week, (8 to 5 Mon to Fri & 8 to 1 on Sat)
• You will be office-based, but you might be required to visit clients.
Please Email your CV to: email@example.com