• To develop, implement and monitor execution of all technical training programs within the company in coordination with the Brand / Branch Managers
• To conduct and/or supervise all technical trainings for existing and/or new joining employees in coordination with the Brand and Branch Managers.
• To conduct all technical sessions for new joining employees and follow up on the execution of the full training cycle.
• To create brochures and training materials.
• To offer continuous education training and conduct regular refresher training courses for technical information review and/or update in coordination with the Brand and Branch Managers.
• To create a testing and evaluation process for the interior designers / sales consultant technical information knowledge to measure and assess training needs on individual and group level.
• To conduct technical performance evaluation for all the interior designers / sales consultant in coordination with the Operations Manager while keeping the Branch / Brand Manager informed and provide respective feedback.
• To evaluate the company’s needs in terms of training programs and plan such programs accordingly.
• To deliver presentation and live demonstration to branches and conduct meeting, conferences and workshops in coordination with the Brand / Branch Managers.
• To assist in Sales presentations, project estimations and executions.
• To provide logistical support for showrooms and interior designers / sales consultant.
• To assist the HR Manager with the development of yearly strategic plans.
• To maintain a Sales and customer portfolio to stay in contact regularly with customers’ needs, comments and feedback.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Interior Design
• Excellent understanding of visual merchandising and colors matching.
•Minimum 3 years to Maximum 7 years of proven similar experience.
• Proven record in designs drawing and sketching.
• Leadership Skills with ability to motivate, train, measure and assess staff training needs.
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Multi tasks driven with high sense of time management
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines and objectives.
• Familiar with the use of interior designs software
Follow our page to learn more about our latest vacancies by clicking on: https://lnkd.in/gA8nT8y