The Developer is responsible for developing quality products and services that will meet the business needs.
• Execute full life cycle software development
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Comply with project plans and respect deadlines
• Fill daily time reports including the remaining effort/time to finish pending tasks
• Liaise with Software Architects to contribute to the design of solutions, and development of activities.
• Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
• Ensure that unit and systems testing are undertaken to the required standards and work with the Certification function to obtain and run Software Test Plans before handing the code over to Certification.
• Assist the Customer Service team with resolving day-to-day second and third line production support calls and recommend and develop fixes and alternative solutions where practicable.
• Follow trainings to learn new technologies and acquire software engineering best practices
• Produce weekly/monthly management information to report development activities.
• BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline
• Proven experience as a programmer or relevant role
• Ability to program in languages such as C#, ASP.Net, XML, VB.Net
• Experience in developing web applications using MVC web framework
• Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
• Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
• An analytical mindset and critical thinking
• Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code