Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate activities as necessary to meet project objectives.
• Work independently to manage small projects and assist with large cross-divisional projects.
• Create and maintain project files and project tracking records.
• Track and report project measures as appropriate; such as project expenditures vs. budget, progress vs. schedule, and quality related measures.
• Drive consensus decisions among project stakeholders and team members.
• Audit and report compliance with applicable processes.
• Present project cost and schedule status to management.
• Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Up to two years related experience
Proficient in MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Excellent communication skills
Exceptional coordination, organization, and administrative skills
Attention to detail
Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
Ability to learn technical concepts
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Knowledge of Lotus Notes and Visio
Knowledge of Project Management skills, techniques, and terminology