• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and company policies.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• At least 2 years of experience in IT sales field, preferably IT Services and IT Outsourcing.
• Energetic, self-motivated, and structured.
• People and communication skills are a must.
• Basic salary + commissions + Bonuses