[Accountant] Job Post
Company: Confidential Company
Job Type: [Full Time]
Location: Ghazieh, South Lebanon
- Data Entry of all accounting transactions and journal vouchers.
- Filing and archiving of accounting records
- Accounts reconciliation including, but not limited to, bank accounts, fixed assets, depreciation, etc… in a timely manner.
- Coordination of accounts receivables and accounts payables with customers and suppliers respectively.
- Management of inventory system and reconciliation with physical stock
- Management of governmental declarations (NSSF, VAT, etc…).
- Generation of relevant financial statements on a regular basis and as per business needs
- Management of closing and opening procedures for accounting works.
- Coordination with assigned auditor for audit requirements and management of audit observations in a timely manner.
- 3-5 years’ experience in accountant
- bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English and Arabic languages
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail (For accountant)
- Knowledge in accounting software (For accountant)
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good knowledge of Lebanese Chart of Accounts (For Accountant)