- Carrying out clerical and administrative activities in order to support the provision of high quality HR services.
- Completion and proper filing of all new and existing employees as per standard requirements.
- Implementing appropriate filing and data retrieval systems in order to ensure ease of access to up to date information at all times.
- Assist in monitoring employees daily attendance.
Competencies and Skills:
-Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- 0-1 year of experience in Human Resources.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Able to maintain confidentiality, tact and discretion.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Multi-tasking capabilities with stress management skills.
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision.