NABED is seeking a “Product Manager” to join a team of goal-oriented professionals working on innovating health education solutions in the Arab world.
• Sales enablement. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and product presenting.
• Organize appointments and meetings with healthcare professionals.
• Follow-up with existing clients and potential clients.
• Act as point of first reference for product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues and with third parties to address any issues that may arise.
• Manage product performance against objectives and initiate plans to ensure that those objectives are fully met.
• Identify marketing issues / opportunities and prepare products forecasts.
• Manage the full cycle of product management, from strategy to product implementation, incl. project management, marketing, product launch, leads generation, terms negotiation, contract execution and account management.
• Prepare proposals, business plans, roadmap, go-to-market strategies, and presentations and develop client marketing plans.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Undergraduate degree in Pharmacy, Nutrition, Nursing, or any related medical major from a reputed university with minimum 3-4 years of experience as medical representative.
2. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment with tight deadlines.
3. Strong communication and sales skills.
4. Project management skills.
5. Willing to travel.
6. Strong personality and high team spirit.
7. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Arabic.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and list the position “Product Manager” in the Subject Line of your email message.