Fit Out Project Manager needed for a leading developer in Lebanon.
Main Mission and Purpose:
Manage, control and follow up in a professional and timely manner the administrative and operational disciplines related to the Real Estate portfolio and activity, as well as assist the head of the department in the follow-up of all projects and the coordination with the concerned parties, while remaining in full compliance with the overall organization's vision, targets and policies. Support the head of department to ensure the mission of the department and fully satisfy the key stakeholders.
Main areas of Responsibilities and accountabilities:
General tasks and responsibilities:
• Coordinate, with all contractual parties, the activities in order to ensure good implementation in full accordance with the project schedule, budget and specifications
• Utilize properly the quality, quantity and cost monitoring systems and programs set by the company
• Supervise construction activities and report to the head of department the progress and concerns
• Investigate variations, accidents, and delays during construction, and help find appropriate solutions to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out;
• Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans.
• Drafting layouts and visual illustrations on CAD software
• Coordinate technical drawings: Architecture, Civil, MEP, Fit-Out, Landscaping, etc…
Maintenance and Project coordination:
o Plan, organize, and direct activities related to the renovation and maintenance of the existing structures, facilities, and assets;
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with contracts, specifications, goals, building and safety codes, and other regulations;
• Procurement: Ensure quotations requests, assessment to cover the needs of supplies and materials for renovation and maintenance projects;
• Ensure optimal administration of all contracts, schedules, payments and procurement
• Keep and update maintenance and running cost records, to ensure cost control and corrective actions
• Ensure optimal and reliable filing of all client’s records
• Regularly communicates (technical, financial, status) reports, as well as relevant information and documentation, to the head of the department to support and facilitate decision-making
Key competences/ skills and Experiences required for the job:
EDUCATION: Bachelor / Masters of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related field.
PROVEN EXPERIENCE: average 5 to 6 years of experience in a range of roles concerning Site supervision, Quality control, Construction, Project Management and Contract administration
CRITICAL PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
• Knowledge of Design standards and Engineering principals and techniques;
• Knowledge in Construction management principals and techniques;
• Knowledge in Project Management
• Ability to perform computerized mapping and computer aided drafting; Alike AutoCAD, Archicad, Revit, Primavera, Microsoft Office; photoshop.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
• Ability to review and assess drawings alike: tender, execution, Composite, as built and Shop drawings.
• Ability to review and assess bill of quantities and specifications.
CRITICAL SOFT SKILLS AND PERSONAL CAPABILITIES
• Ability to communicate easily both verbally and in written and as per business protocols and engineering standards. English language is a must, French is a plus Ditto prepare written communications, proposals and reports
• Entrepreneurial drive with dynamism, initiative and proactivity
• Ability to collaborate effectively within a group
• Project management, organizational and planning skills in a multi task and multi project environment, with the sense of detail and rigor
• Flexibility, solution and positive result orientation
• High sense of responsibility and ethics
• Dedicated and looking for long term contribution