- Developing and implementing store operating plans, policies and procedures in line with corporate branding in order to achieve and exceed sales and profitability objectives.
- Ensuring the stock is effectively measured and controlled and managing order placement activities in order to maximize sales and meet stock performance objectives.
- Solving critical store operational problems including customers’ complaints, in order to increase customers’ satisfaction.
- Preparing management information reports on store performance in order to ensure relevant information to support operational decision-making.
- Preparing daily reports requested by the head office.
- Insuring proper training to new recruits and evaluating each employee within the store.
- Preparing staff weekly schedule in order to achieve the highest standards of customer service at optimum cost.
- Making sure that the visual merchandising standards are always respected.
Competencies and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Min. 5 years of experience in a managerial position. (Experience in luxury fashion retail is a major plus)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of store operating procedures.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.