JOB ROLE :
Responsible for managing and monitoring the performance of the restaurant’s daily operations and workflow, by managing its human resources, overseeing the inventory and the ordering of food and supplies, optimizing profits and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their dining experience.
• Ensures the application of operations manuals and work procedures
• Enforces sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
• Meets restaurant financial objectives by participating in the forecasting requirements, and in preparing the operations annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions.
• Implements marketing programs related to the increase of a number of customers and sales.
• Responsible for producing and serving the product as per the defined quality standards and agreed menus ingredients.
• Handles customer’s complaints and taking any appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests
• Coordinates all financial payment justifications with the Finance Department (sales tickets, cost control, bank deposit waste)
• Ensures that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, customers and company assets
• Responsible for implementing the new product development in the restaurant in line with the food standards and quality specs
• Conducts interviews for recruiting new team members and filling the vacancies as per the annual restaurant manpower planning, and maintains an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs.
• Ensures that Human Resources policies and regulations are well applied in the outlet.
• Develops, trains, and contributes to continuously improving the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the Floor managers ensuring that they are qualified and competent, properly coached, in order to handle the demands of their jobs and achieve their objectives
• Coordinates with the Operations Management and the HR division on developing succession planning and career development plans to the high potentials team members
REQUIRED SKILLS (EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION) & COMPETENCIES:
• Diploma or Degree holder in hospitality management or equivalent
• Advanced knowledge of the Restaurant Business (operational systems knowledge)
• 4-5 years of relevant experience, 2 of them in managerial position
• Fluency in English and Arabic; French is a plus
• Knowledge in Food Safety standards
• Advanced computer skills
• Ability to understand and apply principals of all Food & Beverage metrics of measurement. (food costs)
• Problem Solving & Analytical skills, Communication skills, Detail oriented, Organizational skills, Stress management, Team work enhancement, Reporting skills, Self-management, and Adaptability.