FOR A MULTINATIONAL DISTRIBUTION COMPANY NEEDED A CASH VAN SALES REP FOR THE REGION OF KESERWAN and Another for the region of Burj Hammoud TO JOIN THE TEAM IMMEDIATELY
PREFERABLY LIVING IN KESERWAN or Burj Hammoud
PUBLIC DRIVING LICENSE IS preferable
The position is responsible for achieving sales and receivable targets from assigned outlets and ensuring a complete sales call relating to execution of planned activities and desired results.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain close and positive relationships with all customers
- Actively seek new customers to increase the customer base and win business away from the competition
- Maximise the sale of products to achieve and pass sales targets
- Identify and exploit opportunities for additional sales by widening the product range. -Support new product launches –
- Order products from depot as appropriate –
- Make up orders, check for accuracy & quality and load vehicle
- Deliver a high level of service to customers to ensure their requirements are met at all times
- Control van stocks and rotate product to maximise shelf days in store
- Input data into hand held terminals accurately and ensure that all paperwork is accurately completed on a daily basis.
- Keep the van clean and presentable at all times –
- Loading/unloading of all stock
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks as requested by line manager.
- at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Commerce or equivalent.
- at least 3 years of experience with cash van outlets within a FMCG company.
- Must be fluent both in English and Arabic language.