• Prospect & develop new projects and potential customers.
• Prepare & follow up on project offers.
• Handle technical inquires and coordinate with engineering department to ensure all issues are settled prior to product hand-over.
• Conduct professional presentations of company product.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, competitors and selling points.
• Submit required reports on conducted client’s visits.
• Advising customers on the best products that satisfy their needs.
• Communicating the customer’s goals / expectations, identifying potential issues and / or opportunities within or related to the project.
• Achieving specified sales targets set by the sales director.
Education and / or work Experience Requirements:
• Electrical / Mechanical engineering diploma.
• 2 to 3 years of work experience in outdoor sales.
• Self – motivated.
• Fluency in Arabic, English & French.
• Well planned and organized.
• Good communication skills.