Responsible for ensuring that the software components meet requirements and for coordinating testing activities to ensure defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
- Write test plan that verifies that the software satisfies all business requirements and technical specifications.
- Execute test cases using test plan and functional specifications in order to validate that the software is developed as per the requirements.
- Execute manual and automated test cases and scripts to the software to deliver high quality products.
- Identify, document and report issues and defects in order to deliver bug free product.
- Report the progress of his/her tasks to his/her direct supervisor.
Computer Science or MIS or Banking/Finance
0 - 3 years of experience in related field
French, English, and Arabic language
knowledge in PLSQL, UNIX, Banking Knowledge is a plus
- Ability to understand business requirement
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of the product
- Ability to work with a team
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Good Analytical & problem solving skills