1. Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
2. Develops site content and graphics: designs images, icons, banners, for website. using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
3. Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language
4. Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
5. Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
6. Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
7. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
8. Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
9. Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.