A leading company in Beirut is looking for a Communication Officer to handle the below:
• Assist in the communication plan and branding objectives
• Assist in the preparation of various internal and external communication and marketing materials (email marketing campaign, social media, blogs, newsletters, press releases, website materials, etc.)
• Responsible for social media content coordination
• Assist in the corporate branding management
• Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Maintain relationships with supplier, creative agency, and media to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
• Review the content of the website and update it
• Promote Foundation projects within the group and give the possibility to interested people to engage along with the Foundation
• Work to raise awareness on the Foundation Activities aims and goals
• Administer internal fund raising campaigns
• Administer the scholarship fund and follow up on the whole process
• Plan communication for our Future Self-
sustained scholarship fund
• Actively participates in other projects of the foundation such as "Education for Human Rights", "Social enterprise project in the Camp".
• Follow on projects progress, and report to management.
• Write internal and external communiques and speeches
• Prepare and deliver presentations as needed to individuals, groups, media and upon management request
• Prepare executive summaries, brochures and marketing material for management, supporters, donors, members…
• Keep an updated database of projects, supporters, candidates, grantees, donors...
• Other related duties and projects as assigned by manager
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Languages: English priority, French is a plus
Computer Skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Office