Job title: BIM Architect (2-6 Years’ Experience)
Job Description: We are hiring a Graduate Architect to fulfill role within our Architecture Department Group.
This is a ‘hands on’ role and the candidate must have a seasoned background in Architecture design, site development, shop drawings…
Ideally the candidate should be experienced in delivering projects through Digital Workflow, working within an integrated design team and common data environment. The candidate must be able to demonstrate a firm grasp of the tools used for computational engineering.
It is preferable that the candidate has worked on large scale projects. However, proven experience of the design and detailing large scale is acceptable.
- Minimum 2 to 6 years post graduate experience, preferably Masters level degree in Architecture.
- Shop drawings experience.
- Conversant with design programs i.e. Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, 3ds Max, V-Ray.
- The candidate must be conversant with the latest codes of practice, the complete design process and shop drawing.
- Established understanding of BIM and other authority requirements and approval process in MENA.
- Willing on occasions to travel to support other projects.
Please apply through the link in hirelebanese. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.