We are searching for an outstanding .Net Developer to be responsible for developing, building and maintaining innovative websites and web applications all based on our client's needs. Our preferred .Net Developer should be able to find creative ways to solve problems and to meet deadlines. You will work closely with our design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position.
Duties and responsibilities
• Create the technical aspects of websites.
• Support existing infrastructure.
• Develop new technologies.
• Determine site's users.
• Communicate with the client to discuss ideas for the layout, colors, and organization of the site.
• Organize content.
• Use web development software to integrate databases and other information systems.
• Create pages that appeal to the tastes of the site’s users.
• Create Intranets.
• Maintain existing web applications.
• Test web applications units and systems.
• Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces.
• Develop external web portals.
• Build applications and services for the Web.
• Test applications on various browsers and modify if necessary.
• Architect websites, design data-driven applications, and find efficient client-server solutions.
• Education: Bachelor in Computer Science. Master Degree is a plus.
2 to 4 years of previous experience at a similar position.
Working Days and Hours
Monday to Friday from 08h30 am – 05h30 pm.