- Bachelor degree in Marketing &/or Advertising
- Two to three years of experience in similar
- Coordinate the development of all internal and
external communication activities and events of
the company’s brands and divisions as
requested by line management.
- Handle and coordinate events and road shows,
local & international.
- Manage marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Assist in the implementation of a proactive PR
communication strategy for the group.
- Monitor internal and external sources of
strategic information and market intelligence.
- Prepare appropriate publicity materials and
corporate information to meet the organization
- Evaluate the impact of marketing activities and
provide appropriate reports with clear
- Assist in the production of annual advertising
- Cooperate with suppliers to ensure adequate
project information is transmitted to the media.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure adequate
implementation of marketing/printing material as
per assigned deadlines.
- Coordinate with the graphic design department
in daily operations for all visuals and material
- Responsible of internal company marketing
- Assist in the development & implementation of
advertising, promotion and communication
strategy that reflects the wide range of market
segments and products.
- Support in the development of the company’s
intranet and internet marketing activities.
- Assist in the development of the company’s
website, corporate identity, branding material
- Read press material and market literature,
conduct research, and develop
industry/competitor updated reports.
- Constantly monitor the competitive environment
for updates on competitive information.
- Maintain company’s up-to-date subscriptions in
relevant industry and online publications.
- Perform mystery shopping activities when
requested by the marketing manager.
- Build up a strong communication platform.
- Coordinate with graphic designers in order to
translate information about marketing concepts
into corresponding designs.
- MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Projects
- Use of numerical data
- Proficient English, French & Arabic
- Prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Have analytical skills
- Clearly focus on operational issues and
translate into plans and actions
- Search for, synthesize and report relevant
information in a precise and concise manner
- Solve problems and think creatively
- Be accurate
- Be a team player
- Be flexible
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Work well under pressure