• Undertake OD initiatives to review, enhance systems and processes, and follow up on successful implementation throughout the group.
• Establish standards and methodologies for the development of departments and operating entities’ policies and procedures, and assist-in / control their implementation.
• Drive quality initiative/certification and implement quality assurance processes at the level of the Group, and act as Lead Internal Auditor and Management Representative.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with Management or Operations & Decision Systems emphasis.
• Certificate in ISO 9001:2015 Foundation or Internal Audit
• 5 years of experience in a similar position.
• Prior ISO 9001 certification experience required.
• Prior experience in Business Process Re-engineering required.
• Generalist with familiarity of various business processes (HR, Finance, Procurement, Logistics, I.T)