POSITION/TITLE: Executive Assistant
The company is a telecommunication international carrier offering an exceptionally high end Voice, Data & SMS wholesale services. Our platform and technology ensures the highest quality at the lowest cost.
For over a decade, our team has been enriching this technology, making it more feature-rich and improving the quality and cost-competitiveness of all services that we provide.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing executive level and administrative support to the CEO. This role will interact directly with third parties including clients, vendors and others and requires a high degree of customer service and professionalism towards these and towards other employees as well. The individual is responsible for properly representing the CEO and the company in a professional manner at all times.
The ideal candidate must be well organized, detail oriented and enjoys the challenges of working with a variety of situations and circumstances in a deadline-driven environment, remaining diplomatic, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the CEO office
• Organizing and maintaining files and records
• Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
• Managing projects and conducting research
• Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Making travel and guest arrangements
• Providing quality customer service
• Working in a professional environment
• Other duties as needed
• A BA Degree in TRANSLATION is preferable. A BA degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related field from a reputable University could also be acceptable. A Diploma in Secretarial studies is a PLUS.
• Proficiency in Microsoft excel is a MUST.
• Experience in Arabic Writing and Typing is a MUST.
• Fluency in Spanish Language is a Major PLUS.