Responsible for the vehicles’ diagnostic, inspection, maintenance and repair by implementing the company’s quality guidelines and ensuring the customers’ satisfaction.
• Diagnoses the vehicles’ Electro-Mechanical problems and conducts inspections for repairing failures
• Repairs Electro-Mechanical systems malfunctions, determines and replaces the necessary broken and worn out parts and components after consulting the Team Leader and by respecting the Repair time standards.
• Performs final verification on his own work before releasing the car.
• Reports completion of work to Team Leader.
• Maintains workshop tools and special tools and equipments in good conditions, avoids their misuse and ensures the workshop/workstation cleanliness.
• Completes the vehicle’s inspection sheet and delivers it to the Service Advisor after the car’s repair.