•Provides anesthesia technician services to patients under the direct supervision of a licensed anesthesia care provider designated
by the client facility, in accordance with state regulations.
• Cleans, sterilizes, disinfects, orders/stocks and maintains routine anesthesia equipment and supplies.
• Maintain anesthesia medications, supplies and equipment according to needs and schedules.
• Cleans, organizes and maintains anesthesia workroom, supplies and equipment.
• Prepare and maintain patient monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems pre, intra and post anesthesia and with
consideration and knowledge of age-specific issues related to meeting the needs of the various patient groups.
• Perform basic trouble shooting for monitors and equipment and reports defective equipment and equipment malfunctions