Scope of Work:
10–25 years of warehouse and distribution experience with relative FMCG warehousing operations. Within well-established Firm either commercial or import or distribution or logistics companies in Lebanon or abroad.
Will manage the supply chain operations involving monitoring proper receiving, storing suppliers’ shipments, invoicing, preparation & distribution of customers’ orders and returned products; restructuring and optimizing current practices according to the company’s current and future needs, and developing modules that answer the needs of the Group on short, medium, and long run; upgrading equipments if need ed.
- Will also maintain standards of health, safety, hygiene, security and environment in the workplace.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensures the implementation of the established warehousing & distribution policies and procedures.
2. Supervises and controls, on a daily basis, the distribution activities in all warehouses (routes, truck load…).
3. Ensures the timeliness of distribution and delivery of merchandise in compliance with the standardized procedures
4. Ensures that no merchandise is received, delivered or returned unless proper documents are issued and approved by concerned staff.
5. Ensuring goods are stored in the places assigned to them on yearly maps.
6. Supervises the chronological distribution of all stocks accordingly with the expiry dates.
7. Coordinates with the Marketing Department regarding any special offers for promotion & supervises their preparation.
8. Ensures the proper organization and orderly storage of the merchandise in the warehouses.
9. Ensures the cleanliness and tidiness of all warehouses.
10. Ensures that necessary safety and insurance measures are undertaken in the warehouses at all times.
11. Coordinating with drivers and clients to monitor drivers performance, time management and client satisfaction, and to find ways to optimize distribution
12. Monitors on a daily basis, a report on all warehouse and distribution related transactions e.g. delivery, return etc…& prepares periodic progress reports related to distribution activities & warehouse operations.
13. Follows up on undelivered invoices, verifies the reasons of non-delivery and ensures that proper action is taken.
14. Undertakes continuous physical spot checks on stock count.
15. Administers the attendance report of employees in the warehouses, prepares monthly overtime sheets and disseminates to the personnel officer.
• Age between 35 – 50 years old
• Education: BA or TS3 graduate with perfect English
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, SAP software or etc……………..
Languages: Fluent spoken and written Arabic, French & English
- Enjoying a strong yet flexible personality - Demonstrated interpersonal and communications skills. - Good reporting and presentation skills.
Job Location: El Metn region/ Area, Beirut - Lebanon
Interested candidates/applicant, pls e-mail CV’s with personal photo posted on his C.v. and surely not in PDF format whilst treated in Strict Confidentiality.
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for the position. The remaining CVs will be kept in our data bank for other opportunities.