- Employment status: Full Time
- Employment type: Employee
- Department: Marketing & Communication
- Unit: Customer Relationship Management
- Gender: Unspecified
- Working hours:
o Normal schedule: 08:30 a.m. till 05:00 p.m.
o 2 days per week (between Monday & Sunday): 02:00 p.m. till 09:00 p.m.; closing shift
o 1 Saturday/4 : 08:30 a.m. till 02:00 p.m.
o 1 Saturday/4 : 02:00 pm till 09:00 pm
o 2 Saturdays/4: Off
o 1 Sunday/4 : 09:00 am till 05:00 pm or 02:00 pm till 09:00 pm
o 3 Sundays/4 : Off
- Job location: Head Office - Badaro, Beirut
Head Of CRM Unit
- Receive customer calls & respond to their queries
- Resolve issues by advising appropriate actions; redirect or escalate certain cases to the concerned parties
- Enter data & maintain records/updates of customers queries and complaints on CRM application
- Perform outgoing calls to collect information, run marketing campaigns & surveys
- Follow standard CRM procedures & stay updated with info on all OMT services
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Issue reports when needed
- Perform any task in line with his/her competencies, in the department, as required by the management and according to department’s/ company’s objectives
- Education: Preferable a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration: Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, etc…
- Experience: At least 6 months of Customer Service experience or any related field
- Linguistic Skills: Fluent in English & Arabic, Moderate in French
- Computer Skills: Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word).
- Customer Relationship Management
- Transaction Service Operations
- Effective Communication
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Dependability & Reliability
- Coordination Skills
- Organizational Skills
Founded in 1998, being Western Union accredited agent and holding the largest agent network in the country ‘over 900 locations’, OMT is the pioneer provider of financial services with a leading market position in Lebanon.
OMT is continuously growing its portfolio of services and this with always one goal, facilitating our client’s life by meeting the market needs and preserving the highest service quality. Today OMT offers a wide bundle of services ranging from money transfer to payment services in addition to business-to-business services.
Throughout the years, OMT has succeeded in establishing solid and trustful relations with its clients, partners and agents in Lebanon and across the globe. It has thus managed to strategically position its brand around important values such as Convenience, Quality and Human Bonds.