Work location: Hazmieh
Schedule: Mon-Fri: 08:00-17:30 & Sat 08:00-13:30
Requirements: BA Accounting. MBA is a major plus 5 to 7 years of experience as Financial Analyst with exposure to inventory control and analysis.
1. Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
2. Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
3. Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties
4. Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
5. Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecast and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
6. Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested
7. Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
8. Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned functional areas.
9. Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them.
10. Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
11. Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
12. Controls inventory of goods needed for forecast sales and scheduled distribution.
13. Monitors and updates master schedule to reflect inventory turnover, stocking decisions, forecasting, and administrative controls.
14. Analyzes inventory levels, production speed, product demand, and shipment schedules to determine reorder levels to ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs.
15. Analyzes the Inventory Wastage and Costing; Centralizes the Material Planning and Purchasing.
16. Optimizes the Inventory Management Process
17. Able to work alone and within a team
18. Multi-tasking ability