The hiring company is a Swiss software development company with offices in Beirut.
The hired candidate will be trained in the company's working methods and be responsible for the development and design of the application interfaces based on the provided specifications and in compliance with business requirements.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysis of the current application and the technologies used.
- Technical analysis and development of a newly redesigned application architecture using Angular2, Spring MVC, and MyBatis.
- Research new technologies that can help in the development of the new application.
- Participate in the drafting of technical and functional analysis documentation.
- Works closely with the analytical team.
- 4+ years of development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a reputable university
- A master of web environments and able to develop advanced web-based graphical interfaces, especially with Angular2
- Mastery of the French language (written and spoken) is an essential requirement for this position.
- Good to have skills include continuous integration (Jenkins), Spring MVC, and MyBatis.