Oversee the cycles of entrance and exits of financial resources and all the movements occurring therein.
Check and compare documents to make sure that money is channeled to right places, and therefore detect any discrepancy in the cash flow.
Prepare different kinds of financial reports, among them daily sales and order reports, and daily tax reports.
• Verifying and recording asset, liability, revenue and expenses entries
• Issuing sales invoices, receipt vouchers and clients statements.
• Maintaining banks/clients/suppliers reconciliations and validating month-end accounts balances
• Preparing monthly aging receivables report and managing dues collection.
• Updating company's fixed assets register by documenting acquisitions and disposals and formulating depreciation schedules.
• Handling payments to third parties by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
• Processing and analyzing quarter-end balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
• Producing yearly budget and analyzing variances
• Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options
• Updating employees' leaves statements, producing payroll and monitoring salaries payments processes
• Handling NSSF monthly declarations and payments, yearly regularization and end of service indemnities calculation.
• Preparing and submitting MOF declarations including VAT, taxes on salaries and income tax.
• Coordinating external audit processes and reviewing auditors' report
• Reinforcing accounting controls by evaluating existing procedures and recommending new policies.
• Securing financial information by completing daily data base backups
• Organizing and updating personnel files including employees' personal information, historical records, NSSF and MOF registrations, leave declarations, employment certificates, discharge letters and other forms.
• Ensuring compliance with federal state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.