To support our expansion around the world, we are currently looking for a Financial Coordinator for our center based in Lebanon (Beirut).
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be in charge of:
- Analyze the GCPs, sum up the main variances and do a gap/ benchmark analysis highlighting the inconsistent figures.
- Weekly basis before the MEA weekly call.
- Analyze PnLs (OPEX, Sales vs Volumes ) every month, sum up the main variances and do a gap / benchmark analysis highlighting the inconsistent figures and create a reporting / make sure the escalation plan is respected.
- Make sure the MO / PO are duly respected and that all PO are duly benchmarked.
- Assisting in the realization of the forecasts / Budgets making sure all deadlines are duly respected.
- Make sure the financial process is secure, well respected in all the region
- Detecting where the biggest profits are detecting where the AVS with the biggest ROI are not put in places.
- Analyze costs, make sure they do not increase - escalation plan- and make sure purchases / stock governance are properly respected.
- Organize some audit missions.
- Build a full reporting and follow up to make sure the escalation plan is respected.
- Analyze any consistency is presentations figures.
- Help to build the CAPEX and respect the process to build it in any project.
- Check the consistency of the KPIs.
- University degree in finance or accounting (oversea education background is preferable) with at least 7 year working experience in accounting field
- Excellent communication ability in English; can use English as working language; French can be viewed as a plus
- Excellent computer skills in office & financial software, especially Excel
- Self-motivated, professional, independent individual who is a team player
- Strong sense of responsibility; capable to work under pressure
- Short business trip needed