- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Equivalent.
- At least 5-7 years of work experience including supervisory responsibilities
- Responsible for the general ledger, payables, budget reporting, and statistical accumulation, taxes…
- Prepares financial reports for financial analysis, forecasting, P&L, balance sheet, debtors, creditors, cash-flows, and results analysis; and to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Establish charts of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology (JDE).
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Assisting departments with annual budget preparation and budget reviews.
- Reviewing entries to the general and statistical ledgers to assure accuracy.
- Interprets and implements new accounting standards, (IAS & IFRS).
- Answers Inquiries and resolves complaints from the third parties.
- Applies a working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations; verifies documents for completeness and compliance with government and private agencies.
- Coordinates with the auditors, internal controllers and insures the fulfillment of all their requests.
- Prepare the payments in due time to suppliers, subcontractors, etc..
- Preparation and controlling letter of credits, bid bonds, required per project.
- Preparing invoices for collection purposes.
- Preparing and/or approving tax reports.
- Organize and perform the year end closing activities.
- Work with external auditors on their annual FS report.
- Any other related financial / accountancy activities requested by management.
- Financial software applications.
- Analyze, investigate, and correct accounting entries.
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and financial accounting systems.
- Maintain confidentiality in work and to exhibit sound and accurate judgment if needed.
- Speak clearly in positive or negative situation and to write documents and reports to communicate it to departments / management.
- Work with integrity and ethically and to cooperate with superiors and subordinates.