An enthusiastic and versatile individual is required to join an established team providing the full range of technical services around an international software for SMEs. The role will eventually encompass involvement in multiple stages of the project life-cycle including Configuration, Training, User Acceptance Testing, Data Migration and Go- Live.
• Good experience in ERP product with an end to end company view
• Experience of installation and configuration of ERP business applications
• Experience of training in small and classroom environments
• Understanding of core logistical business processes
• Understanding of financials to P&L and Balance Sheet
• Working knowledge of Crystal Reports is essential
• SQL experience is a must
• Programming/ scripting experience and knowledge of software development life cycle.
• Accounting background, degree or professional qualification
• Reporting products/techniques or CRM
• Knowledge in BI
• ERP configuration (Standard setting, writing queries, Crystal report layouts
• Install, configure and optimize ERP applications and solutions as per the design document.
• Gather and define the detailed functional requirements; deftly prepare business blue prints and related documentations
• Meticulously identify Customer Requirements and mapped Critical Business Process
• Prepare, implement and test plans including Unit Testing, Functional testing and Integration testing
• Customize and implement ERP Software module as per requirement of current business process of client
• Responsible for Database Configuration, Setup, Gathering Master Data, Preparation master data templates & uploading data
• Responsible for User Trainings, Issue Log Clearing, post Go Live support, functional & Technical troubleshooting
• Ensure projects are delivered to customers satisfaction.
• Excellent communication and convincing skills are must.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution, or relevant experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
• Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment
At least 2 years of proven and demonstrable track-record in all aspects of ERP implementation life-cycle.