Translate software requirements into robust PHP web programming code. The role involves writing specifications and designing, building, testing, implementing and supporting applications using PHP & web development tools and services.
2. Advanced understanding of Apache and/or IIS Servers.
3. Advanced understanding of MS SQL Server and/or MySQL.
4. Advanced understanding of OOP & MVC design.
5. Previous experience with Zend Framework.
6. Experience with building highly interactive, highly trafficked, database driven PHP web applications on MS SQL Server and/or MySQL backend.
7. Previous experience with Yii2 framework and Git is a plus.
8. Previous experience with APIs & micro-services (Neo4j, Redis, Nginx, NodeJS) management is a plus.
9. Ensuring quality of work through implementation of QA procedures & standards.
10. Adequate problem solving skills to react to problems & correct as necessary.
11. Ability to work as part of a team & under pressure.
12. Must have proper communication skills, self-motivation, and be a fast-learner.
Qualifications: 2+ years experience on PHP web applications.
Location : Jordan