Quality assurance officer is required to determine and establish quality standards related to products and services offered by a company. They also monitor that organization’s actions are in the same path with targets and advise improvements to do in the processes.
• Evaluate and test software programs to verify programs function according to user requirements
• Validate that the software performs to established guidelines.
• Write, review, revise and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation.
• Participate in review of standards, procedures, tools and process.
• Monitor, manage and communicate with developers on defects.
• Prepare and develop test strategies and test plans.
• Assist project leaders in solving quality assurance issues.
• Work collectively to solve defects.
• Assist in disaster recovery testing.
• Create explanatory documents.
• Establish standards for customer service.
• Ensure execution of corrective actions.
• Supervise technical staff.
• Identify training needs.
• Prepare quality assurance reports.
• Technical Capacity.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Teamwork Orientation.
• Project Management.
• Time Management.