A team player who has a hands-on role in coordinating and monitoring the project technical works. This includes technical coordination with the customers’ engineering teams and the company’s technical execution team in order to install, test, commission, troubleshoot and maintain the works being executed and to ensure the high quality of the works.
• Engineering Degree, Electrical or Mechanical from an accredited university
• 3-5 years work experience
• Site experience is preferred
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD
• Ability to train, supervise, evaluate and motivate others
• Honest, hard working and able to work independently
The selected candidate’s duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Being intimately familiar with the company’s products and solutions.
• Participates in trainings locally and internationally
• Participate in recruitment and selection & hiring of technical team
• Participates in performance appraisals for the technical team to ascertain proficiency and training requirements
• Maintains overall leadership and responsibility for testing, programming, commissioning and handing over to the consultant and customer
• Maintains overall leadership and responsibility for all after-sales support the end customers as part of maintenance contracts or corrective works to ensure total customer satisfaction
• Reviews approved project designs, scope of works, materials selection and timetable for delivery
• Participates in setting the technical schedule
• Participates in site meetings and represents the company in those meetings and reports to management
• Reports to management on progress of projects
• Identifies preparatory works needed and communicates and tracks progress of those works with the customers
• Monitors, evaluates and reports on projects progress and quality
• Makes adjustments to works schedule to ensure that commitments are met and projects are handed over on time
• Coordinates and ensures that required installation materials, tools, etc. are available when they are required without delaying the work progress
• Oversees receipt all equipment, supplies and tools and ensure they meet with ordered requirements
• Oversees delivery of all equipment to assigned projects
• Reviews technical and maintenance reports, address issues and reports and communicates to customers and management.
• Responsible for the preparation of shop drawings and system calculations.
• Responsible for preparation of as-built drawings and preparation of operation and maintenance manuals.
• Involved in the generation of maintenance contracts, their administration and renewal.
• Supports sales / solutions engineers in business development efforts.