The job of the CEO Executive Assistant is to provide support to the CEO in his daily tasks and to coordinate with the internal and external stakeholders surrounding him.
- Organize and attend meetings, and arrange business trips (including flights and accommodations), ensuring the CEO is well-prepared for meetings/business trips, preparing meeting agendas
- Deal with the CEO’s incoming email, mail & faxes
- Oversee office management ensuring the CEO’s high standards are maintained;
- Collaborate to submit all CEO expenses whilst following an established expense reporting process
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO's schedule is followed and respected.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments, minutes of meetings and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Manage emails by filtering those; prioritizing important subjects for the CEO’s perusal.
- Ensure CEO sign off of financial presentations and management accounts
- Research relating to governance, legal, accounting and tax implications where required by the CEO and in liaison with the Finance unit
- Conduct research on items/companies/competitors/etc as requested by the CEO.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide recommendations and manage special projects/assignments as directed by the CEO.
Reporting & Data Management:
- Enter data into the system to maintain up to date record of all income and expenses
- Design and produce documents, brief papers, reports, and presentations
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management, filing, etc;
- File/Sort (soft and hard copy) documents to maintain all business and personal records
- Carry out specific projects, research and administration as required by the CEO;
- Present and maintain final financial documentation, management accounts, budget and other special financial reports as may be required by the CEO from time to time;
- Compile Monthly Executive Report for the Group CEO’s and top management