• Assist and provide administrative services to the Marketing Communication Unit / Manager when requested.
• Be involved in the coordination of all marketing activities (events, merchandising, branding, etc.).
• Maintain all marcom inventory and records (executed jobs, photos, merchandising stocks, digital database, etc.) .
• Collect and archive all relevant digital artwork (illustrations, photos, logos, etc.).
• Maintain proper documentation and filing.
• Keep track of all requests, records, executed projects.
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
• Prepare courier packages.
• Update the website.
• Prepare purchase orders, cheque requests, petty cash vouchers, etc.
• Assist with annual budget tracking on a monthly basis.
• Manage all sign-out items used by internal departments (roll-up banners, easels, tablecloths, vases, etc.).
• Complete special projects and other duties as required.
Technical Studies in secretariat or any relevant education degree.
At least 1-3 years of experience in a similar position.