We are in need of an experienced Personal Assistant with good communications skills in English and excellent Microsoft Office skills.
• Assist the CEO in daily operations.
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
• Greet CEO visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Open, read, route, and prioritize incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
• Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
• Coordinate conferences and meetings.
• Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
• Prepare and mail checks.
• Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.