Personal Assistant is needed in Beirut.
• Making appointments and planning the manager’s agenda.
• Organizing and attending meetings; sometimes taking minutes of meeting and sending them to the appropriate party
• Assisting with projects their manager might be working on by researching or writing reports
• Organizing and maintaining office systems
• Standing in for their manager in their absence.
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• Managing databases and filing systems
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Organizing and maintaining the manager’s agenda and making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any other related field
- Fluency in the English Language
- Good Communication Skills