To process and follow up on customer-sales orders targeting 100% completeness and follow up with CBD, Logistics, and customers to ensure on-time delivery targeting 100% perfect order
Customer sales orders
- Set up sales orders on the system with 100% accuracy to ensure the correct information is processed and the correct quantities reach the customer as required
-Follow up with CBD, warehouse delivery team, and customer to ensure orders reach the customer in minimum time with minimal or no error
- Communicate any missed items to Customer Service Team Leader (CSTL) upon order entry to take appropriate action in coordination with CBD and procurement team
- Track orders below minimum order size on daily basis and communicate same to CSTL to keep control and achieve the company set targets
- Communicate pending order status to CSTL on daily basis to ensure orders will reach the customer at required time with no delays
- to ensure the correct item is invoiced as required
- Process end-month Free Goods for Vans Operation to update the VSR’s statements and accordingly reconcile the VSR’s account.
- Process Ice Cream orders to update customers’ accounts properly as well as the VSR’s accounts for end-month reconciliation.
- Process transactions related to CN’s, DN’s, DCR’ s in addition to by-annual physical count in order to update the system correctly with actual data and transactions.
- Calculate and process the stamping of all company’s contracts to ensure that the company’s taxes are paid correctly and in due time.
- Replace Cashier in stamping RV’s, GRV’s, CN’s, DN’s, Ice Cream invoices and distributing them to CBD to enable CBD to do their collection on time.
- University Degree
- Fluent in English